Summer is flying by quickly, and my wish before it comes to a close is to host Love Notes - The Post Card Project again. So many beautiful postcards and words were shared through the mail during th initial launch and I look forward to watching it all unfold again. I hope you will join us.
Here is how it is going to work:
- The project will run for 3 weeks, August 19th - September 8th
- Each Sunday, starting on August 19th I will send out a small writing prompt. You will respond to that prompt on a postcard.
- Then before the week is over simply drop your postcard into the mailbox for the individual I assign you.
- You will be mailing one postcard a week to the same person.
- Three postcards (bought or handmade)
- Three stamps
Postcards can be easily found or made. You can use an index card or cut up a piece of watercolor paper. I love collecting postcards from all the places that I travel to. They are great reminders of where I have been. I also love receiving postcards in the mail.
I hope that you will be a part of the Love Notes Post Card Project. Each post card sent will brighten up the days of not only the individual receiving it, but the multiple hands it will pass through before arriving at it's destination.
If you are interested in participating please go HERE to sign up. Please note: If you partipated in the last Love Notes project you will have to sign up again if you want to be a part of this series.